OTDR Launch Box
$185.00 – $395.00
Launch Cable is a single mode fiber optic cable which is used for high-speed networks installation, inspection and troubleshooting. An OTDR requires launch and receive test cables or fiber rings to measure the end-to-end loss of fiber optic links. The single mode fiber has a 8.33/125µm core/cladding diameter.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
When measuring fiber optic cables using an OTDR, a launch box (also known as a Dead Zone Eliminator) helps to minimize the effects of the OTDR’s launch pulse thus improving the accuracy of the measurement. Our high quality launch boxes come in easy compact carrying box.
We can supply a range of products in different fiber types including Corning SMF28 Ultra Fiber G652.D and G657A.1 Bend Insensitive and Low Loss premium singlemode fiber.
All our boxes come with a full test certificate and 5 year warranty (except damaged connectors)
We offer a standard range of products but we also have the capability to make custom solutions to your precise requirements.
- Compact, rugged, lightweight
- 100, 150, 250, 300, 500, and 1000 meter lengths
- Available with a variety of connector styles
- Compact! Fits easily in OTDR cases or kits
- For use as OTDR launch cable
- For use as OTDR receive cable
- Measure insertion loss and reflectance of near- and far-end connections of a fiber optic link using an OTDR
- Use to test link loss with an OTDR
- Compact and rugged packaging
- Jumper lead of 2 Meter (6.5 feet)
100m, 150m, 250m, 300m, 500m, 1000m
FCAPC-SCAPC, FCUPC-SCAPC, FCUPC-SCUPC, LCUPC-LCAPC, SCAPC-E2KAPC, SCAPC-LCAPC, SCAPC-SCAPC, SCAPC-STUPC, SCUPC-LCUPC, SCUPC-SCAPC, SCUPC-SCPC, SCUPC-STCUPC